The establishment of the new e-commerce technology will agument overall business profit.This project is aimed to enhance the working and processing power of this business. After implementation of this system we will have an easier way of order processing and management. This project will provide the facility to attain higher profits.The basic motive of this project is to enhance the traditional working style of the SOW2FIT fashion designer company. The old system was traditional paper based. The information searching / retrieval and editing was a very complex task.One main problem is the inter-departmental communication. We have lot of people (workers) that are working in diverse department. Their collaboration result in better production and management of the task of designing and production. Through the old working system it became really hard to manage the upcoming high demand of production. Here the information regarding the order amount, color, design of the kind of cloth etc is noted down on an order form which also has details of payment on it. This is also sent to the accounts department will note down payment details and it will also be sent to the designer. This type of information sharing in the present environment is really a tough task.The information gathering process involves the detailed analysis of the old working system. This analysis involves interview to organizational personals and workers. This analysis provides a better way to design our new system.The main solution to this problem is to deploy an automatic system that can manage all the above process in a better way. This system will be a web based information system. The basic aim and purpose of this. System Development: Fashion Designer Company case.
1. David Hillson. 2007. ‘Practical Project Risk Management: The Atom Methodology’, Management Concepts.
2. Jawadekar, W. S. 2004. ‘Software Engineering: Principles and Practice’, New York: McGraw Hill.
3. Kenneth Laudon, J. L. 1999. ‘Management Information Systems, Sixth Edition’,. New Jersey: Prentice-Hall.
4. Pressman, R. S. 2001. ‘Software Engineering: A Practicioners Approach, 5th Edition’, London: McGraw Hill.
5. Risk Register Guidance , http://www.dhsspsni.gov.uk/guidance_on_register.pdf , Retrieved on 16-03-2009 .
6. Shelly, G. B., Ccashman, T. J., & Vermaat, M. E. 2005. ‘Discovering Computers 2005’, Boston: Thomson Course Technology.
7. Sommerville, I. 2004. ‘Software Engineering, 7th Edition’,. New York: Pearson Education (Addison Wesley).
Please type your essay title, choose your document type, enter your email and we send you essay samples