Many modern scientists reject the existence of theory of reincarnation in Christianity, because of the absence of the information about it in the Bible. However, there is a very interesting fact: many Christians prefer to believe in reincarnation. They like this theory as it gives a chance to see dead friends and relatives in the next life. This testifies that Christian views are rather flexible and democratic as everybody believes in what he wants to believe and finds his own answers to the initial questions (Webber).In contrast to Hinduism, Christian beliefs have many variations. There are many interesting modern subgroups in Christianity. The Amish are an American Protestant group that consists of 200,000 members who are rooted in the European Anabaptists originated from the USA and escaped from a centennial persecution. Their life style tradition is very weird and these old-fashioned subgroups have an interesting "lifestyle choice." Another movement is the Christadelphian. This subgroup is a non-Trinitarian, millennial Christian group and they are connected with understanding of the Bible and Christianity. This group is interested in faith and practice of the early Christian Church. The name of this group is translated from Greek as "brothers (and sisters) in Christ". The Church of Scotland has also a unique and individual character. It is one of the branches of the Protestant Christian Church. This subgroup was established in 400 CE. John Knox and others are often associated with this subgroup. Actually, each of these subgroups of church has their own principles and religious laws. They are different by their national peculiarities and common Christian traditions (What did Paul know about Jesus?The principles of Hinduism are often criticized for the lack of an exact system of beliefs and ideas. Paganism and metaphysics are believed to be the basis of Hinduism. People, who believe in this religion, are pacified and calm people. They do not look like Westerners. Still, this is not an unquestionable advantage of Hinduism. Hindus follow different rituals and they have to oblige to the principles of Hinduism from birth to death. Therefore, there are special traditions and customs of Hinduism, which are relevant to the Easterners and are reflected in the social structure of the country. Essential aspects of Hinduism are focused on idol worshipping, karma,
1. Queen, Christopher S. "Dr. Ambedkar and Untouchability: Fighting the Indian Caste System." Buddhist-Christian Studies, 2008: 168+. The author tells about the disadvantages of cat system in India.
2. Stephens, Robert J. "Sites of Conflict in the Indian Secular State: Secularism, Caste and Religious Conversion." Journal of Church and State 49.2, 2007: 251. The author discuses many problems of Indian society caused by old religious beliefs.
3. Webber, Robert E, Ancient-Future Time: Forming Spirituality through the Christian Year,
WEI Publishing, 2004. The book tells about the development of ancient Christian religion in the modern world.
4. What did Paul know about Jesus? (n.d.). www.bowness.demon.co.uk Web. June 1, 2014. The article is about the life of Jesus told by Paul.
5. What was the Protestant Reformation? (n.d.). www.gotquestions.org Web. June 1, 2014. The article tells about the Protestantism as a branch of Christianity.
Please type your essay title, choose your document type, enter your email and we send you essay samples