The development t economies are the branch of economics, which deals with the development of the countries and changes in the macroeconomic factors to reach the development. The reason for studying the developed economies is to study the economic growth of the country and those factors which are responsible for the economic growth of the country .the development of economies involves the theories various mathematical methods to develop the economy and policy implementation, macro-economic has the major role in every country’s economic development.
According to the Census of Manufacturing Industries, there were 924 units engaged in the manufacture of Food and Beverages. According to the UNIDO, it is the largest manufacturing industry in the country. Value of production stood at Rs.74.094 billion and manufacturing value added (MVA) stood at Rs.24.287 billion. Food processing is a relatively capital-intensive industry. The share of food in the manufacturing industry has declined from 22.66 percent in 1981-82 to 19.76 percent in 1990-91. Figures for 1995-96 are not available.
The Growth Rate in the Food Industry has been estimated at 10.00 percent per annum. The most rapidly growing items are dairy products fish processed, bakery items, sugar, biscuits and confectioneries, fruit juices and other soft beverages. . Pakistan Food Potentials - the Growth Rate in the Food Industry.
1. Adelman, M.A. (1993). The Economics of Petroleum Supply: Papers by M.A. Adelman 1962-1993. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.
2. Barnett, H.J. and C. Morse (1963). Scarcity and Growth: The Economics of Natural Resource Availability.
3. El-Mokadem, A.M., D. Hawdon, C. Robinson, and P.J. Stevens (1984). OPEC and the World Oil Market 1973-1983, Eastlords Publishing.
4. Horsnell, P. and R. Mabro (1993). Oil Markets and Prices: The Brent Market and the Formation of World Oil Prices. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
5. Stevens, P. (1993a). Oil and Politics: The Post War Gulf Royal Institute of International Affairs, Middle East Programme Report, London.
6. Economic Survey of Pakistan, 2010 – 2011.
7. Economic Survey of Pakistan, 2009 – 2010.
Please type your essay title, choose your document type, enter your email and we send you essay samples